This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Cub pic with Christmas lights?

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Dan Stuckey
10+ Years
10+ Years

Cub pic with Christmas lights?

Postby Dan Stuckey » Sat Dec 25, 2004 12:44 am

First of all Merry Christmas to all from the Middle East. A week or so ago, I saw a pic someone posted of a Cub decorated with Christmas lights. Tried to find it but couldn't. Want to send a pic of this to my wife to see if this is a possibility for next year when I get home. YOu know, gotta make sure she approves. :) Can someone tell me what posting that was in thanks.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Cub-Bud
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 38658
eBay ID: Cub-Bud
Tractors Owned: Four FCUBs, one IH Lo-Boy, one B Farmall, two Cadets, and a John Deere B.
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Cub-Bud » Sat Dec 25, 2004 1:00 am

Hey Dan,

Merry Christmas :!: :!: The photo you are looking for is in the following thread.

http://www.farmallcub.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=5673
"Never forget where it is you come from, or you may find yourself someplace you don't want to be"

Greg Norman

Dan Stuckey
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Dan Stuckey » Sat Dec 25, 2004 2:15 am

Cub-Bud, Thanks for the quick reply. It must be about 2 AM over there. It's 10 AM in this part of the world. Passed it on to my wife and hope to get an big ok! Thanks

Return to “Farmall Cub”