Santa's Helpers?

Sat Dec 25, 2004 9:37 am

From the time stamps on some posts, I see that Cub-Bud and Counrty Elliot were both up during the wee hours last night. Were they moonlighting as Santa's helpers? Could Country Elliot actually BE Santa? Or were they just staying up late to get a first hand peek at the old Elf?

Merry Christmas everyone.

Sat Dec 25, 2004 10:01 am

They were both waiting to see if those 12 foot long stockings thay put out would have a cub in them.

Sat Dec 25, 2004 11:27 am

I have it on good authority that Santa's sleigh is IH red, has a 4-cylinder engine, 8.3X24 reindeer feet and a serial number in the low 500's. I wonder how many parts were missing from his sleigh when he left a couple of houses?

Sat Dec 25, 2004 2:52 pm

"From the time stamps on some posts, I see that Cub-Bud and Counrty Elliot were both up during the wee hours last night. Were they moonlighting as Santa's helpers? Could Country Elliot actually BE Santa? Or were they just staying up late to get a first hand peek at the old Elf?

Jim...it sounds as if you have been there and done that. Kelise and I went out into the eight degreee night and spread reindeer food at 10:30 P.M., then left milk and cookies for the "Head Elf". After reading The Night Before Christmas and The Polar Express, off to sleep she went. Santa arrived and was gone by 12:30 A.M.

Rise and shine at 6:30 this morning. :roll:

Mon Dec 27, 2004 3:09 pm

Hey Jim...I must admit that I'm NOT Santa (although I've got the gut for it!!) :lol: . From my radio days of doing a morning show I can't seem to get out of the early rising habit :? . BUT, if you want GOOD possum pie for Christmas day...it's a lot easier to bag the little fellers on Christmas eve :D !!! Hope all is well in Texas for your Christmas and New Year :wink: ?