Tue Dec 28, 2004 12:38 pm

Tulsa Oklahoma, city in which I live for about 4 years and learned how to talk southern.

"You ole boys" will received pictures of my tractors.

Jaime, I believe you are going to fit right in! Welcome! (I still haven't learned how to talk southern)

Welcome Jaime...

Tue Dec 28, 2004 2:11 pm

This is a great website, and has all kinds of great information and wonderful people to ask questions from. They've helped me on a number of occasions, and a number of other Cub "rookies". Chime on in here, and enjoy the action.

Rick

Tue Dec 28, 2004 2:21 pm

Jaime,
I too have a degree in Agriculture. I graduated from Oklahoma state University, which is just west of Tulsa. I am a horticulturist, mainly greenyhouse and foral in se Oklahoma and have used my Cub in my operation for years. You will find this site very helpful, as I have found it. Everyone will help you with you project.
Bill

Tue Dec 28, 2004 4:02 pm

Glad to hear you got the vinyard back :D :D

Looking forward to seeing pictures of the vinyard and your Pervian Farmall Cubs :)

Mike

Tue Dec 28, 2004 8:49 pm

Jaime is still have a few problems figuring out the message board, but he did send me this message today:

-------------------------------------------------

Denys

To what mail do I need to send mine so that all our friends can receive it.?

I found in the old spare part market in Peru the 2 oil seals for my Cub´s rear axles I needed.

What is amazing is that the new seals, that looked very old, are original.

The only thing that I need now for my cub is to make the hydraulic system work. I drain the air out of the system and it is working better but it looks that all the air did not came out.

Happy new year

Jaime Miranda Sousa.