This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Shims/Bushings

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
mwilke
10+ Years
10+ Years

Shims/Bushings

Postby mwilke » Mon Dec 27, 2004 6:18 pm

While trying to set up my front mount blade I got some great help from some of you. For that thank you very much. It has occurred to me that I need to install new bushings in some of the linkage connections. Are these bushings easy to obtain for parts stores or do I need to special order from somewhere?

Thanks

Mike

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Donny M
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Donny M » Mon Dec 27, 2004 6:48 pm

Mike,

On my blade there aren't any bushings except in the lifting yoke. When I bought my blade all the holes were wallered out. I just re-drilled them to another size and replaced the hardware. For the lift arm I replaced the pivot with a length of black iron pipe. 8)

Jack fowler
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000

Postby Jack fowler » Wed Dec 29, 2004 7:41 am

mwilke,

It appears you live close to me. If you need to take a look at my blade set up, you’re more than welcome. It’s not on the tractor, but in my storage area. I also have many other implements for a Cub if you ever need to take a look at or help setting them up.

I’m out of town until next week, but if you need any help after that, e-mail me.

Jack Fowler

Return to “Farmall Cub”