This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Thank You Rick! - Posted via Team Cub

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
TeamCub
10+ Years
10+ Years

Thank You Rick! - Posted via Team Cub

Postby TeamCub » Mon Dec 27, 2004 10:02 pm

From an anonymous source:

Some of you will remember that it was suggested that Rudi should receive one of Rick's great steps but Rick was out of material. I donated the step that Rick was making for me so he could send it to Rudi. Rick sent the step to Rudi and I thought it would be quite sometime before the steps were available again. I was dead wrong! The other day a package arrived from Rick with a beautifully fabricated step inside. The note in the box read something like this: I found enough material to make one more step, enjoy it and Merry Christmas.
I e-mailed Rick and offered to pay for it but he wouldn't have any of it.
I wanted to post this so Rudi doesn't find out that the step really didn't come from Santa (that might be more traumatic than surgery) and so you all would know that Rick isn't just a fine fabricator but a fine person as well. Thank you Rick!!!!

Regards,
NoneYa

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

johnbron
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 00000

Postby johnbron » Mon Dec 27, 2004 11:22 pm

:P Hey NoneYa, Amen to Rick making a fine quality step and also being a fine "Santa". :P

__"The~Shadow"_

Rick Prentice
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 43528
Tractors Owned: 47(circle cub),48(Floyd backhoe),49,,51,54 and another 55
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Rick Prentice » Tue Dec 28, 2004 9:00 am

Thanks for your kind words. I haven't been a member of this site for very long, but the one thing that stands out over and over is how everyone seems committed to helping someone in need. I'm sure that the list would be long of people on this site who would have done the same thing. I'm thankful to G.W. for mentioning this site and steering me to this group of great people. Thanks again, Rick
When I told my dad I've been misplacing things and doing stupid stuff----His reply---"It only gets better"

Jim Hudson
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 28001

Postby Jim Hudson » Tue Dec 28, 2004 6:19 pm

We need another report on GW. Last I heard he got a pass from the hospital to come home for Christmas and was not able to walk 30 feet to his snow plowing tractors much less use them.
Young man for work, old man for advice

Return to “Farmall Cub”