Where Can I Buy Rick's Step?

Wed Dec 29, 2004 8:06 pm

I have read so much about Rick's step for the Cub that I want to order one, but I don't see any way to contact him on any of the posts.

Thanks in advance for any insight.

Wed Dec 29, 2004 8:22 pm

:?: I dont know if he is still making them. Last I heard he used up all of his step making material. His board name is Billy&Millie :?: So you can maybe get his email addy from one of his posts or profile.

Wed Dec 29, 2004 8:56 pm

I think he found some more deck plate. Rlp10440@aol.com

Rick said
12/09/04 I went and picked up some steel today and some plate tomorrow for the 3 point setups. They got in a whole bunch of 8" strips of diamond plate. There's enough plate to make a ton of steps. Talk to you later, Rick

Step plate question

Wed Dec 29, 2004 11:58 pm

Can it be used with a Farmall Super A ?

Thu Dec 30, 2004 12:05 am

I don't think they will fit the super A. The pedals have (or should have) a cover over the underside of the pedals.

Thu Dec 30, 2004 7:00 am

Don't the Super A's have the same right/left brake pedal arrangement as the Cubs? I hung my step on the underside of the foot rest and on the rotating part of the brake pedals. Perfect fit!

Rick :)

Thu Dec 30, 2004 7:14 am

A Thank You to everyone who bought a step or two or three. I ended up pulling the For Sale adds a couple weeks ago and put the setup jigs away and clean up the floor so I could walk again and now I'm working on a couple other projects. I'll probably offer the steps again in about a month because as Jim stated, I did find a bunch more diamond plate strips.

Thanks agaim, Rick

Mon Jan 03, 2005 9:18 pm

There is one on EBAY right now! Just search on FARMALL CUB and you will pull up more stuff for sale for CUBs than you can ever imagine.

Good Luck