Where Can I Buy Rick's Step?

Wed Dec 29, 2004 8:06 pm

I have read so much about Rick's step for the Cub that I want to order one, but I don't see any way to contact him on any of the posts.

Thanks in advance for any insight.

Wed Dec 29, 2004 8:22 pm

:?: I dont know if he is still making them. Last I heard he used up all of his step making material. His board name is Billy&Millie :?: So you can maybe get his email addy from one of his posts or profile.

Wed Dec 29, 2004 8:56 pm

I think he found some more deck plate. Rlp10440@aol.com

Rick said
12/09/04 I went and picked up some steel today and some plate tomorrow for the 3 point setups. They got in a whole bunch of 8" strips of diamond plate. There's enough plate to make a ton of steps. Talk to you later, Rick

Step plate question

Wed Dec 29, 2004 11:58 pm

Can it be used with a Farmall Super A ?

Thu Dec 30, 2004 12:05 am

I don't think they will fit the super A. The pedals have (or should have) a cover over the underside of the pedals.

Hummm....

Thu Dec 30, 2004 7:00 am

Don't the Super A's have the same right/left brake pedal arrangement as the Cubs? I hung my step on the underside of the foot rest and on the rotating part of the brake pedals. Perfect fit!

Rick :)

Thu Dec 30, 2004 7:14 am

A Thank You to everyone who bought a step or two or three. I ended up pulling the For Sale adds a couple weeks ago and put the setup jigs away and clean up the floor so I could walk again and now I'm working on a couple other projects. I'll probably offer the steps again in about a month because as Jim stated, I did find a bunch more diamond plate strips.

Thanks agaim, Rick

Mon Jan 03, 2005 9:18 pm

There is one on EBAY right now! Just search on FARMALL CUB and you will pull up more stuff for sale for CUBs than you can ever imagine.

Good Luck

Bill