This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Missing Cultivator Parts

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
TBAR
10+ Years
10+ Years

Missing Cultivator Parts

Postby TBAR » Sat Jan 01, 2005 11:06 pm

Well I did an inventory of my cultivator parts and it appears I am missing some pieces.

I am missing the left rear gang and the rear pressure rods. The pressure rod in this picture is in pretty bad shape.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/241 ... 1722LjGDBq
http://community.webshots.com/photo/241 ... 2514LskeDH

Please look over these pics and tell me if I need any thing else. Sorry for the poor quality. I was getting dark and I had to use the flood light.

http://community.webshots.com/album/241870344ZwZNte

Where can I get replacement parts?

TBAR
IH2444 & 1949 Farmall Cub

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Cub-Bud
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 38658
eBay ID: Cub-Bud
Tractors Owned: Four FCUBs, one IH Lo-Boy, one B Farmall, two Cadets, and a John Deere B.
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Cub-Bud » Sat Jan 01, 2005 11:42 pm

I can't access the pics but, I bought all the missing cultivator parts I needed from TM Tractor Parts and JP Tractor Salvage. Between the two, you should get everything you need. :wink:
"Never forget where it is you come from, or you may find yourself someplace you don't want to be"

Greg Norman

Albie
Cub Pro
Cub Pro

Postby Albie » Sun Jan 02, 2005 9:00 am

Hi TBAR:
I have a trailer full of cultivator parts that will be going on ebay and if my friend can identify the parts you may need I will contact you before this next auction. albie

TBAR
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby TBAR » Sun Jan 02, 2005 9:32 am

AlBie wrote:Hi TBAR:
I have a trailer full of cultivator parts that will be going on ebay and if my friend can identify the parts you may need I will contact you before this next auction. albie

That would be great AlBie!!! Thank you. I have a few things I was thinking about selling or trading also. Might have to look into Ebay.

TBAR

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Postby Rudi » Tue Jan 04, 2005 1:51 pm

TBar:

Check the Cub Manual Server.

The Owner's Manual and the Part's Manuals are there for the two cultivators for the Cub, the 144 and the 252. That should help you identify what you have and what you do not have. Will also make a great point of reference when you are talking to Albie about the parts you are missing. That way he can have a look at the correct part# and let you know ifn he has one or not.

Hope this helps.
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

TBAR
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby TBAR » Sat Jan 22, 2005 9:29 pm

Hi AlBie,

Any luck IDing those parts?

I found some numbers on the cultivator parts I am looking for.

#1694BA

#511985R1

TBAR

Albie
Cub Pro
Cub Pro

Postby Albie » Sun Jan 23, 2005 7:31 am

Hi" My favrite saying after retiring as an engraver is when you own a tractor it does not make you a farmer or a mechanic.... it makes you a tracot owner....so I plan on putting the pictures of some of the cultivator parts plus a picture of the entire amount and auction them as a group. AlBie

Jim Becker
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 55319

Postby Jim Becker » Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:16 am

Tbar,
You are missing a "standard or "spring trip". The word "gang" usually refers to the entire unit that makes up one side of the front or rear. Part 1694BA is the right number for the clamp. The spring trips used on the Cub came in 2 lengths. Over all, not including the bolt-on sweep is either 11 1/4 or 12 3/4 inches. The rears should be the long ones, but you probably should check your other rear trip and match it. Part 511985R1 is the bracket in the middle of the trip so it will be the same on either length.

By the way, I notice your front section only has 4 points. That is probably all it ever had. But depending on what types of sweeps or shovels you decide to use, you might want to add one more on each side. Just a thought.

TBAR
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby TBAR » Sun Jan 23, 2005 12:18 pm

Thanks Jim,

I took the numbers off the other rear standard.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/241 ... 2253SjFlIo

I didn't think to measure the spring. Didn't know there was a difference. I am hoping to buy the whole assembly that bolts to the tool bar and another one for the front is probably a good idea. I seem to have plenty of sweeps of different sizes.

TBAR

Return to “Farmall Cub”