This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Just bought Wagner Loader for '49.....

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Eric
10+ Years
10+ Years

Just bought Wagner Loader for '49.....

Postby Eric » Sun Jan 09, 2005 9:59 pm

I just picked up a beautiful Wagner Loader over in Cornwall, CT. It was worth the hour drive through the ice and snow over the mountains :shock: from Farmington, CT. Was advertised for $800 but got down to $700, and also picked up some original tire chains for $75!! :D All set for plowing! Couldn't pass up the deal, as I have been looking for a loader for less than the price of a cub! Wondering if any other guys on the forum have loaders on their cubs?? Would also like to locate a manual for this loader??? :?: Please help. The model number is 1W 1C. I'll try to get pictures up soon.
Thanks,
-Eric
Farmington, CT

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

JIM V.
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby JIM V. » Sun Jan 16, 2005 3:17 am

Hi Eric, I have a wagner loader on my 56 cub. The loader is nice but be careful not to over work it. They are known to crack the engine block right near the water inlet. Mine is in good shape but I don't beat on it. If you want to see a pic of my cub and loader go to the stories section and look up cub story with pics. Have fun with it Eric. BTW my cub came from chaplin Ct.

Return to “Farmall Cub”