This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Recommendation for new "OEM" battery box

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
johnbron
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 00000

Postby johnbron » Thu Feb 17, 2005 7:35 am

Yeah Rick, If its like the one I bought it is flimsy compared to original. Mine came from [Grand Rapids] Michigan. Is that close to the Grand Rapids you live in?.

I bough mine from a different seller and it is painted black instead of primer like this one.
Then came Bronson

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Rick Prentice
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 43528
Tractors Owned: 47(circle cub),48(Floyd backhoe),49,,51,54 and another 55
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Rick Prentice » Thu Feb 17, 2005 8:25 am

Hi Johnbron. I'm about a 3 hour drive S.E of Grand Rapids, Mich, in the N.W corner of Ohio.
When I told my dad I've been misplacing things and doing stupid stuff----His reply---"It only gets better"

cowboy
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 49229

Postby cowboy » Thu Feb 17, 2005 9:04 am

BillyandMillie

Back when I used to have a streetbike I rode 65 on th south side of the maume river quiet a bit its a beautfull drive. Isn't that where that antique waterpowered sawmill is never happened to stop when it was running but wanted to.

Best wishes Cowboy by cabelas
Take care of your equipment and it will take care of you. 1964 cub. Farmall 100 and 130.

"Those that say it can’t be done should not interrupt the ones who are doing it.”

Matt Kirsch
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 14559

Postby Matt Kirsch » Thu Feb 17, 2005 2:00 pm

I dunno. I bought one of those cheap brown battery boxes, and while a little flimsy, it does the job, and best of all, fits, for about half the cost of anything better.

Rick Prentice
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 43528
Tractors Owned: 47(circle cub),48(Floyd backhoe),49,,51,54 and another 55

Postby Rick Prentice » Thu Feb 17, 2005 6:07 pm

Hey Cowboy. The Ludwig Mill is still working and the Mules are still pulling the ferry through the canal. I'm about 2 miles from the mill on the 24 side.
Rick
When I told my dad I've been misplacing things and doing stupid stuff----His reply---"It only gets better"

Return to “Farmall Cub”