This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

cub in Branson. Mo.

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

cub in Branson. Mo.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Sat Jan 29, 2005 7:46 pm

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... RK:MEWA:IT

It's too far for me to go look at for anyone, but if soemone buys it I would go pick it up and store it, or even could bring it to Red Power in Lebanon. cost would be amount of gasoline used.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Kirk
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Kirk » Mon Jan 31, 2005 6:59 am

HMMMMM.....that's my home town. As small as Branson is (though growing rapidly) I may know the owners. Guess I don't need any more cubs right now. I still have to pick mine up in south Florida next week.

CAN'T WAIT :D :D :D
Kirk

CUBS:
'49

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Mon Jan 31, 2005 8:48 am

I take it you haven't been to Branson lately. It's been several years since I was there, but i definitly would no longer consider it small.

Dan England
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 71770

Branson

Postby Dan England » Mon Jan 31, 2005 12:35 pm

John and Kirk: The population of Branson is still low in the off-season. The 2000 census lists 6050 permanent residents. However, the town booms from spring through fall. In 2003, an estimated 7.2 million people visited Branson, spending an estimated 1.4 billion dollars. But it retains a small town atmosphere, even during their busy season. In spite of the heavy traffic on the main drag, it is common for drivers to slow down and wave for cars on the side streets to enter ahead of them. That didn't happen often in St. Louis when we lived there. The crime rate in Branson is very low, I believe one murder in the last fifteen years. A good place for family vacation if you enjoy musical shows, especially country or pop music. I have no association with Branson except we do visit it several times each year. (no paid commercials, we just enjoy the town) We are going up in February to see about spending a month there this summer. Dan

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Mon Jan 31, 2005 6:59 pm

Branson's city population is not that high, but the population in the surrounding areas has grown so fast that I suspect if you took in another 5 miles surrounding Branson the off season population would more than triple.

Dan England
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 71770

Postby Dan England » Mon Jan 31, 2005 7:17 pm

Probably so, John. The development of shows in Branson has greatly improved the economy of the area, even in larger towns such as Springfield and Harrison. There is also a Veterens Appreciation Week in Branson which brings in many current and retired military personnel. Really a nice tribute for those who have served to protect us. Dan

appreciation week in Branson which brings in many active and retired military service personnel.

jim turner
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 64784
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby jim turner » Tue Feb 01, 2005 11:27 pm

There don't seem to be much interest in this Cub I wonder if it is any good.
Jim Turner

Return to “Farmall Cub”