This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Anyone going to the Sohoro Ranch Tractor show in Phoenix

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Steve Butram
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 47906
eBay ID: steveb05
Tractors Owned: 1947 in well used condition
1948 restored
Nice original 1950 just out of the Demo Range
628 2 wheel Trailer
1950 Demo
Tryke
Rat Cub
Circle of Safety: Y

Anyone going to the Sohoro Ranch Tractor show in Phoenix

Postby Steve Butram » Fri Feb 04, 2005 3:57 pm

I will be in Phoenix next week I was told that there is a tractor show at a ranch out side of Phonix on the 12th and 13th Are there any cub buddies that attend that show . Steve
Be prepared to be unprepared Seth Goden

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

johnbron
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 00000

Re: Anyone going to the Sohoro Ranch Tractor show in Phoenix

Postby johnbron » Fri Feb 04, 2005 8:27 pm

steveb05 wrote:I will be in Phoenix next week I was told that there is a tractor show at a ranch out side of Phonix on the 12th and 13th Are there any cub buddies that attend that show . Steve

This may be the show you are talking about. Here is more info if you need it. (or-not)

Name:Arizona Winter ShoSubject:ShowComment:The Arizona Early Day Gas Engine and Tractor Associations Winter show which includes Tractor pulls, Tractor parade, antique gas engines, hay rides, garden tractors and family events. location: [Sahuaro-Ranch] Park 9802 North 59th Avenue Glendale, Arizona 9 a.m.- 4 p.m. both days information:623-435-3955
Then came Bronson

Return to “Farmall Cub”