This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

More Snow plow problems

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Todd
10+ Years
10+ Years

More Snow plow problems

Postby Todd » Fri Feb 04, 2005 7:51 pm

I am trying to beat and weld this plow back to new! but its fighting me.
A few questions. I have two pins, do these go in the plow adjusment on the sides (2) ?

I bought the bushing ( 650 283 R2 ) from my IH dealer that swivles in the front, however it is too big to fit in the hole any ideas?

the big one is the lift rod (round old style) that goes in the rockshaft braket( i have the right bracket from JP) to the lifting lever. That rod is two different sizes. The one end fits in nice. The other end is too big around to fit in anything, Do I have the wrong rod? or should i drill the upper bracket?
-Todd
i have a few tractor pics on my site i should have started taking them before i took it apart

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Farmall Cub”