This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Touch Control

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Ed
10+ Years
10+ Years

Touch Control

Postby Ed » Sat Feb 05, 2005 9:51 am

I recently bought a Cub, and now that the weather is not quite so bad, I hope to be able to get a little work done on it. One of the things I hope to do right away is change the fluids. The manual says to use "Touch Control" Fluid for the lift. Do I need to use special fluid, or is this just a standard hydraulic fluid. The tractor acts as though the fluid may be too heavy, as it takes awhile after starting before it will start to work. Thanks for your help. Ed
Ed Kline

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Cub-Bud
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 38658
eBay ID: Cub-Bud
Tractors Owned: Four FCUBs, one IH Lo-Boy, one B Farmall, two Cadets, and a John Deere B.
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Cub-Bud » Sat Feb 05, 2005 10:05 am

Case/IH Hy-Tran would be the best oil for the touch control. 8)
"Never forget where it is you come from, or you may find yourself someplace you don't want to be"

Greg Norman

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Sat Feb 05, 2005 10:18 am

The earlier ones ahd engine oil in them, and I believe there are tohers that will work, but my suggestion is also IH Hytran from your local dealer or on line from http://www.cngco.com. if you go to Rudi's maual server http://www.cleancomputes.com/Cub/index.html and click on Blue Ribbon manuals there is a manual for the touch control.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

Return to “Farmall Cub”