This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Reassembled and running!!!!

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
sviennadan
10+ Years
10+ Years

Reassembled and running!!!!

Postby sviennadan » Wed Feb 09, 2005 4:27 pm

Hi guys and thanks much for all of your advice while I was working on my Cub; I fired it up last night and after burning out most of the oil that had leaked into the cylinders, all looks to be in great shape!! Today I took it out and picked up the discs that were still laying out by the creek (from my mishap, that was the cause for the teardown) and moved them and my bush hog to their rightful storage area. Felt good to be back in the seat! Now I need to dig out the front blade and mount it, then I'll be ready for the snow!!!! After the weather turns warmer, I'll tear her back down to complete the paint job that I started.....meanwhile, I shift to painting a truck engine compartment in the now vacated garage....

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

beaconlight
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 10314

Postby beaconlight » Wed Feb 09, 2005 5:58 pm

Glad you have that all squared away. Your creek side mishap has made me doubly cautious.

Bill
Bill

"Life's tough.It's even tougher if you're stupid."
- John Wayne

" We hang petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office."
- Aesop

Return to “Farmall Cub”