This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

NOISE

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

NOISE

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Tue Feb 15, 2005 8:06 am

Some kind of beeping noise coming from the truck, guess I better go check it out.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Cub-Bud
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 38658
eBay ID: Cub-Bud
Tractors Owned: Four FCUBs, one IH Lo-Boy, one B Farmall, two Cadets, and a John Deere B.
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Cub-Bud » Tue Feb 15, 2005 8:33 am

Hey, I know what that noise is. :wink:
"Never forget where it is you come from, or you may find yourself someplace you don't want to be"

Greg Norman

RedNed
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby RedNed » Tue Feb 15, 2005 6:00 pm

Back up.............. get out of the way!
1960 f-cub,IH Cub Cadet model 76, 125,
1957 IH350u

Donny M
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Donny M » Tue Feb 15, 2005 9:00 pm

I don't hear anything :!: :lol: :lol: 8)

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Tue Feb 15, 2005 9:50 pm

Turned out to be the cub locator I finished wiring yesterdy. It had picked up on a cub in N.E. Arkansas. Called my cousin and we headed out. Turned out to be a wasted run. Seller wanted $850, and at first glance it looked good. Was a 55 with decent sheet metal and good grill. However when I started getting serious I was disapointed. Steering wheel had almost 3/4 round of play (bottom shaft moving up and down about 1/2 inch), and was apparently from a much older tractor. Radaitor neck mashed down as well as gastank slightly mushroomed, and seat replaced with lawnmover type, looks to have been rolled over at sometime. Pulled dipstick, and oil was milky. Pulled filter drain plug and a little antifreeze drained out. Since there are no oil passages to the head in a cub the block is probably cracked. Rims were good, but tires deteriorated (rears appear to be recaps that are pealing off. I offered $400, and he said no , so I thanked him and left. If anyone wants more info on it contact me off list
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

Jack Donovan
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Jack Donovan » Tue Feb 15, 2005 9:51 pm

It's Big Dog's stelth""""""""""""""Tolate John :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: "Jack"

Bigdog
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 43113
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Bigdog » Tue Feb 15, 2005 9:55 pm

You better turn the gain up on that thing John! It'll home in on higher quality cubs. Oh yeah, turn off your cell phone - it interferes with the dynamic quadra-balanced framulator.
Bigdog
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

My wife says I don't listen to her. - - - - - - - - Or something like that!

http://www.cubtug.com

johnbron
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 00000

Postby johnbron » Tue Feb 15, 2005 9:56 pm

Jack Donovan wrote:It's Big Dog's stelth""""""""""""""Tolate John :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: "Jack"

I think Bigdogs is set up like a metal detector that only hones in on valuable metal and skips over the junk. :twisted:
Then came Bronson

Return to “Farmall Cub”