This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Feburay? no its a CUB day

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
cowboy
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 49229

Feburay? no its a CUB day

Postby cowboy » Tue Feb 15, 2005 4:56 pm

8) Its been great cub working weather. I won't say what month its soposed to be. Slid in new main bearings yesterday surprised at how easy it was. Thanks to whoever posted the tip of using a nail in the oil passage to work out the upper half of the bearing :!: had to get +.020 rings cut them down for the right end gap. :roll: Pistons are in now and the is on and torqued. Looks good and I feel great. :{_}: Wish I would have ordered the thrust main bearing ealier so I could have put it in and gotten the oil pan on. But I didn't think I would have wearher warm enought to work in. I want to start her so bad I can taste it. :||):

Thanks to all of you for your good advice and encourgement :!: :!: :wink:
Take care of your equipment and it will take care of you. 1964 cub. Farmall 100 and 130.

"Those that say it can’t be done should not interrupt the ones who are doing it.”

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

RedNed
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby RedNed » Tue Feb 15, 2005 6:05 pm

Looks good Cowboy..Days are getting longer.Hang in there.I think will make it to spring........ :D
1960 f-cub,IH Cub Cadet model 76, 125,
1957 IH350u

Return to “Farmall Cub”