Cub Belt Buckles?

Tue Feb 15, 2005 6:33 pm

Hey y'all :!:

Anybody know where I can buy a Cub belt buckle for a 1-1/2" belt? A reasonable price would be nice too :!: :idea: :!: :cry:

Tue Feb 15, 2005 6:43 pm

Hi Rudi
With my last order from Binder Books,theysent me a flyer with some belt buckles with some other items.I don!t remember the price though. 8) :) Bruce

Tue Feb 15, 2005 9:01 pm

Bruce:

Do you still have the flyer?

Tue Feb 15, 2005 9:34 pm

Rudi
Sorry I threw it out.But the was a few buckles on it. That was only a week ago. So they should still have them. 8) :)

Tue Feb 15, 2005 9:42 pm

Maybe they will have them at the show next week in Wis. If they do I'll Pick you up one Rudi---------------"Jack"

Tue Feb 15, 2005 10:03 pm

I would be interested in a cub belt buckle as well. I checked their website...no belt buckles. If anybody gets a picture or info on them, pass it along. 8)

Wed Feb 16, 2005 9:58 am

:P Now let's see how long it takes for them to show up on e-bay!

Wed Feb 16, 2005 6:43 pm

Jack:

Thanks, I really appreciate it a lot!

Finally bought me a new belt and it deserves a good buckle :!: :idea: :D

Fri Feb 18, 2005 3:27 pm

my father got me an IH belt and buckle for christmas. Actually it was from the dog. Dads handwritting; dogs name

Sat Feb 19, 2005 4:27 am

Sorry Boys...y'all are just a few years too late! :lol: Case/IH produced a pewter belt buckle featuring a Cub on it in 1989 for their Parts Convention in New Orleans :D . I bought mine on E-Pay :roll: (LOVE THAT NAME Bermuda Ken) several years ago and I haven't seen one since.

BUT...a SMART man would be checkin' with his Case/IH dealer to see if they had any layin' around :wink: !

Sat Feb 19, 2005 10:17 am

This guy already did -- with all 3 dealers close to me.... no luck. They looked at me like I was nuts or something....

Sat Feb 19, 2005 6:28 pm

Rudi

Your not going to like me!! I got mine last year at A show in northern INDIANA . Was in A box of buckles in the flee market..
Will send you A picture if you want to post it DAVE

Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:31 am

Try checkin' out some of your local antique shops and thrift stores :wink: . I got my FAVORITE buckle (an IH Memphis Plant) for $3.00 in a Salvation Army Thrift Store 8) !!!

Y'all never know what you'll find...until ya look fer it :shock: !!!