This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Am I missing something here on this shroud?

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
johnbron
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 00000

Postby johnbron » Fri Feb 18, 2005 4:12 pm

The little holes dont hold much value BUT that big hole in the center is what is expensive to replace. :twisted:
Then came Bronson

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

John Niekamp
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 62301
eBay ID: jniekamp66

Postby John Niekamp » Sat Feb 19, 2005 1:07 am

cubguy47,

No, I didn't think you would have been doing that, as I said in my earleir post. looking from your other item up for bid.

Hey all I can say is if someone is that hard up for one and you can actaully get that much money then my hat's off to you :!:

Just too bad you didn't have a whole barn full of them :lol: Then maybe you could have sold me one cheaper, a LOT cheaper :wink:

That's just the way it goes on eBay as we all know. Good luck, hope he or she comes through in the end.

John Niekamp
Machinist
1954 Regular F-Cub "PRB" (Puckett's Rust Bucket)
1955 International Cub LoBoy "SQUATTY"
1954 3800 series Chevrolet flat bed grain truck "Ole Ben"
1975 Case 1737 skid-steer

Eugene
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 65051
Circle of Safety: Y

$127.50

Postby Eugene » Sat Feb 19, 2005 1:43 am

May be the reason this fan shroud is so expensive is that it's all there. My Cub is missing the bottom portion of the shroud. All you need do to remove the shroud on my Cub is take out the four bolts, turn the shroud 90 degrees and slide sideways. After looking at the ebay shroud I'm not sure that someone didn't cut out the bottom portion of the shroud on my Cub. I'll have to take a closer look tomorrow.

Return to “Farmall Cub”