Wonder

Thu Feb 24, 2005 5:20 pm

It took me a long time to find my Carry All. I have been wondering if all of you think there would be a market for them. I would make them to the exact specifications of the one that I have acquired. What do you think?

By the way. This Carry All has a decal that states a No 2 platform carrier. I was wondring if IH made others in different sizes. This unit works much better than the one which I made for my cub.

John Montgomery

Thu Feb 24, 2005 7:23 pm

Cost????

Thu Feb 24, 2005 8:34 pm

John,

Do you have any pictures that you could post?

Fri Feb 25, 2005 2:14 am

John, is yours with the fast hitch?

Fri Feb 25, 2005 11:03 am

What do think would be a fair price for the steel protion dirlled and ready for the wood. The units would be for the Fast Hitch and be primed ready to paint. Wood either pressure treated pine or Rd Oak plained could be supplied at an additional cost and weight for shipping. The wood would be the same thickness that came on the original Platform Carriers.

John

Fri Feb 25, 2005 11:50 am

I started to make them for people in my area out of some scrap steel I found. They aren't hard to do I think I got about $35 for each of them. I still have one left I kept for myself that I use for moving lumber piles. Works pretty good. I'll see if I can get a pictur of it when things dry up a little around here. Thought about making one with pallet forks to move light stuff with.

Jason

Fri Feb 25, 2005 4:37 pm

Is there such a thing as one without the fast hitch. I would be interested in one but have no fast hitch. Need to haul around a tank with fertilizer.

Fri Feb 25, 2005 6:09 pm

check out this thread http://www.farmallcub.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=6120&highlight=carryall

there's abunch that would like something for a non fast hitch tractor.