Mac White's SnowPlow Blade

Thu Feb 24, 2005 8:40 pm

Guys:

Mac sent me the pics of his blade that he built. Boy do you have to see this :!: :D

Knocked my socks off I'll tell you :!: Talk about neat engineering. He has done a very good job.

Now all I have to do is to convince him to send me drawings and measurements with a narrative to put on the server with the pics :!:

Here it is:

Snow Plow Blade

Thu Feb 24, 2005 8:48 pm

The talent on this board is simply amazing!
Great job Mac!

Thu Feb 24, 2005 10:14 pm

Beautiful job Mac. Looks as if you can set the trip pressure for the springe too.
Bill

Fri Feb 25, 2005 2:21 am

What a slick job! That is beautiful.
Vern

Fri Feb 25, 2005 6:54 am

It is said that we all have "gifts". I know what at least one of Mac's is :shock: :shock: .

I'm blown away with this kind of talent. Wish I had just a little of it.

Beautiful job Mac :!: :!:

Fri Feb 25, 2005 7:24 am

Awesome,

Simply put, amazing.

Fri Feb 25, 2005 8:47 am

I love it! Especially with 6" of new snow on the driveway.
Thanks for sharing your project with us and thanks to Rudi for posting it!

Fri Feb 25, 2005 12:13 pm

Thankyou Rudi for posting my pictures and thankyou to the rest of you for
all the nice things you had to say. Well I got to go find some buttons to put
back on my shirt .

Fri Feb 25, 2005 12:31 pm

As beautiful as that plow is, I'm glad I don't need one! Not much snow here in Florida!! Great piece of craftsmanship!!...roger

Sun Feb 27, 2005 5:14 am

Hey Mac...What a GREAT snowplow :D !!! I've always admired machinists, They're REALLY tactical engineers :wink: .

You've obviously got the God-given talent to look at a PROBLEM...and build a terriffic SOLUTION 8) !

NOW that you've made this GREAT snow removal solution...the NEXT step is mass-producin' them for all the guys here who are gonna want one :roll: !

SUPERBLY DONE MAC :D :D :D !

Sun Feb 27, 2005 11:16 am

A great job Mac, I really like the way you set up the lifting. I think it is far better than originall. "Jack"