Blackie and Flo

Sat Feb 26, 2005 8:25 am

I thought i would post a picture of the two togather so it would show how they compliment each other :lol:
:? Only problem is I am afraid to open the door at the shop this morning they were parked next to each other last night :twisted: and there may be a litter of cadets running around under foot :roll:

"Sweet"

Sat Feb 26, 2005 8:50 am

What a pair! Nice job again Ralph!

Sat Feb 26, 2005 8:57 am

They look good together. 8) When you gonna do some red ones :?:

Sat Feb 26, 2005 9:06 am

Mine's red, and I like the yeller ones better :lol:

Sat Feb 26, 2005 9:09 am

Cub Bud
i have done 2 red ones
This is a 52 i sold to Joe V. in new jersey last summer

and

This is a 53 i sold to a fellah that took it to florida i think

Sat Feb 26, 2005 9:30 am

Now I have a problem-my Cub saw those pics and thinks all Cubs look like that ! Next thing my Cub will want is new tires, paint, tune up--I need some beat up Cub pics to leave around before my tractor revolts and drives away.
Seriously-they look great-nice work

Sat Feb 26, 2005 9:38 am

You're right Ralph, you should have a barn full of cub cadets this morning.

Sat Feb 26, 2005 9:41 am

Ralph:

What a prefectly well matched pair :!: They absolutely top flite jobs. Ya done good :!: :D :D

Re: Blackie and Flo

Sat Feb 26, 2005 12:15 pm

[quote="Ralph"]I thought i would post a picture of the two togather so it would show how they compliment each other :lol:
:? Only problem is I am afraid to open the door at the shop this morning they were parked next to each other last night :twisted: and there may be a litter of cadets running around under foot :roll:

That would not be a bad thing...you would not have any trouble finding homes for the little ones!

Sat Feb 26, 2005 1:29 pm

They sure are quite the pair. You know BD wouldn't mind some cub cadets running around. I'm sure he would adopt them since he is a kind person like that :lol:

Sat Feb 26, 2005 3:20 pm

Ralph, you do beautiful work!!!!! :D :D :D :D
Vern

Sat Feb 26, 2005 7:17 pm

Ralph, yer killin me!
Can I use your nice garage as an excuse?? (mine has 2 truck campers in front of it and the 86 Town Car is stuck in a snow bank, Rufus couldn't escape if he tried)
Possibly I should ban beer from the garage? (nope nothing would get done)
I have got to give you credit, that is a fine looking team.

Question... you painted the starters black, but the generators are yeller. I did the opposite, mostly because when I started to clean up the generator it was just too much of a mess so I took it to the old guy in the bigger city to rebuild it and he offered to paint it black and I said ok. I painted the coil and regulator black too. Is it just your preference?

Sat Feb 26, 2005 7:25 pm

Ralph,
Those are two of the most beautiful yellow and white Cubs i've seen. I'm so taken, i was wondering if i could print that picture off to show my grandpa? (Long time IH lover and former employee) and also a restorer of Cub Cadets, and i know he'd love to see your cubs. Keep up with such fine work!!!

Sun Feb 27, 2005 5:00 am

Ralph..."SPEC-TAC-U-LAR"..."Blackie" looks like he's as "Fresh" as ever...y'all must was & wax him after every use 8) ?

"Flo" & "Blackie" are a "match made in the garage" Ralph...I hope they produce several "Originals"...a Model 70...a Model 73...and a Model 100 (just for starters) :lol: !!

When it comes to the end of the day...Ralph is the "Cub-Git-R-Done-Guy" :wink: