Carb II

Mon Feb 28, 2005 7:45 pm

Well, all I need now is the drill bit, tap and idle tube. It's not on very tight, just wanted to see how it looked with a RED background. 8)

http://home.jam.rr.com/hroberts/Carb_old.jpg

Mon Feb 28, 2005 7:52 pm

Hey Harold, looking good!

Do you have the correct drill and tap? If not, let me know the size and I'll send you one you may use.

John Niekamp

Mon Feb 28, 2005 8:09 pm

No. I don't have anything that small. #6 taps were as small as I have. Me and my Dad are going to the machine shop Thurs, or Fri. He thinks they still have stuff that small, if not, I'll let you know...and thanks! 8)

Mon Feb 28, 2005 9:05 pm

That looks brand new! Mine came out good, but I guess I should have polished it or something???

What did you use?

Mon Feb 28, 2005 9:39 pm

Wire brush, (brass) and some dielectric.......no,no I mean elbow grease! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Feb 28, 2005 10:52 pm

Now that's not funny :!: :!: :lol: :lol: Nice work HR 8)

Mon Feb 28, 2005 11:02 pm

I read some where dielectric grease first causes your hair to loose color, turn gray and next turn out.

Bill
Last edited by beaconlight on Mon Feb 28, 2005 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Feb 28, 2005 11:08 pm

Wish I had known that BEFORE I put it back together.
I am saving the dielectric grease for the spring time install of the aluminum wheels on the truck, the winter tires are getting good use this year. The steel wheels with the winter tires don't need dielectric grease.

Yep it's snowing again.