This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Thanks

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Circle of Safety: Y
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Thanks

Postby Rudi » Sat Mar 05, 2005 10:56 am

Guys:

This may be in the right forum and it may not be. I just wanted to comment on the Cub community and everyone in it here at FarmallCub.com.

As many of you know, these past 4 months or so have not exactly been easy for Em and I and our kids. Two major health setbacks have really put some pressure on us. I know that it is because of the Good Lord above and the love of my family that has brought me through these trials. Without them I surely would be pushing up daisy's by now.

Also, the good wishes and prayers of everyone on this forum has also contributed to our being able to deal with these setbacks and to recover. It played a lot with outlook I guess and being able to help stave off depression and such.

I just wanted to thank everyone for all of their prayers and good wishes that you have posted. It helped Em a lot, and as she would tell me everyday when visiting, it helped me a lot as well. We also felt each of the prayers offered for us.

I m proud to be a member of such a wonderful community. One which bands together and supports each other as best as they possibly can. This is remarkable, seeing as many of us have yet to meet each other in person.

Boy, is it every going to be neat meeting you all one day :!:

Thanks again to each one of you. You all have a special place in our hearts :!:
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Sat Mar 05, 2005 11:05 am

rudi, we are glad out thoughts and prayers were of help. I do agree, this is probbly the best group of people I've ever dealt with, and that includes you.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

Vern Campbell
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 04664
Tractors Owned: 1955 Farmall Cub

Postby Vern Campbell » Sat Mar 05, 2005 12:46 pm

Rudi, I am so glad you have weathered the storms so well thus far and with the Lord's help and with the love and support of your family and friends I know you will continue to do so.

I've got to say that one of the best things that has happened to me is finding this forum and the wonderful community of people here. It goes way beyond the great info and help I have received to fix up my Cub. I can be having the worst day, and all I have to do is log on here and the good humor and camaraderie of you all lifts my spirits every time. Without question, some of the best hearted and most generous people anywhere are the members of this community and I am very proud to be a part of it.
Vern
There are three kinds of men: The ones that learn by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of 'em have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.--Will Rogers

Jack Donovan
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Jack Donovan » Sat Mar 05, 2005 2:12 pm

Thanks Rudi, and we all are sure glad to here your doing better, Now we have to focus on GW getting better. Don't for get that the reason this fourm is so Great, Is because of guy's like YOU>>>>>>>>>>>>>>"Jack" :wink:

johnbron
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 00000

Postby johnbron » Sat Mar 05, 2005 2:43 pm

:) Ah`Shucks Rudi, You know we all luv`ya and want the best for you & your family. :) Its nice to see you and George posting again and realize that it is a step up in both of you & Georges health improvemets but also know that you both still have an uphill battle to get back to where you want to be health-wise. I still remember all the kind words & prayers from many on this board directed my way when I had surgery a year ago last december. That lifted my spirits and brought me out of the duldrums.

Hoping & Praying the best for You & George`s complete recovery.
Then came Bronson

jim turner
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 64784

Postby jim turner » Sat Mar 05, 2005 7:36 pm

Rudi my friend I'm glad to hear you are on the road to recovery and yes it will be a pleasure too meet you hopefully at Cubarama this coming Sept. Take care and best wishes too you and your family.
Jim Turner

Buzzard Wing
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 02840

Postby Buzzard Wing » Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:00 am

Rudi and all,

I am proud to be associated with such a truly great bunch of folks. It a great testament to how such an apparently impersonal device can bring people together.

Our reason for becoming acquainted is a common interest in a particular piece of machinery. It has no heart or soul, but we do. We lend our hearts and souls to the machines and have a special bond because of it.

By my interest in this cold casting (at least this time of year) I have come to meet some of the best people I have met in my life.

Certainly the top of this list is Rudi.

It is tough to know a person without talking to them or seeing them, but somehow I sensed that Rudi was what I call 'one of those people'.

I recently ran into a couple that I had known and worked with 20 years ago. We never missed a beat after all those years and it was truly a joy to see them again. They are both 'one of those people'.

I have not said my prayers at night in a very long time.... always figured God had important stuff to deal with. I did make an exeption for Rudi because he is important stuff.

I am glad he thought so too.....

I look forward to meeting Rudi and my other Cub friends. And I thank you all for being so supportive in my quest to help my cold iron have a heart.

Larry
1971 Cub (Rufus) 1950 Cub (Cathy) 1965 Lo Boy Fast Hitch (Nameless III) 1970 Cub 1000 Loader & Fast Hitch (Lee)

Marion(57 Loboy)
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000
Tractors Owned: 1957 International Cub Loboy; C-3 finish mower; L-54 blade; L-F194 plow incl coulter and jointer;L-38 disk harrow. Leinbach FH back blade.

Postby Marion(57 Loboy) » Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:19 am

"DITTO"....

Best wishes to Rudi and George for continued recovery.

Also, a tip O' the hat to the women in our lives who take care of us when we are in need even after 'putting up' with us!!!

-Marion

Carm
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 21234
Tractors Owned: 1947 FCub 1948 FCub (FrankenCub), 1949 C, 1952 SA, 1963 IH 3414 Backhoe Diesel, 1960 Oliver 880 Diesel, 1945 Mack EF Fire Truck

Postby Carm » Tue Mar 08, 2005 7:52 am

Marion(57 Loboy) wrote:"DITTO"....

Best wishes to Rudi and George for continued recovery.

Also, a tip O' the hat to the women in our lives who take care of us when we are in need even after 'putting up' with us!!!

-Marion

Well put Marion!

Kirk
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Kirk » Tue Mar 08, 2005 8:28 am

Rudi,

Yes indeed Rudi, this forum is one of God's blessings for me. To find a group that is so willing to help one another and more importantly....pray for those in need......doesn't get any better than that. At least not on this earth.

So glad you're recovering. And I personally look forward to many more years of advice from you and the others. :wink:
Kirk

CUBS:
'49

ljw
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 45042

Postby ljw » Tue Mar 08, 2005 10:58 am

Rudi,

De Nada! Glad you're up and running!

Larry

beaconlight
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 10314

Postby beaconlight » Tue Mar 08, 2005 4:30 pm

Rudi we are concerned about you, George, Merlin and every one else with a problem. If we have concern for cold iron and you know we do, How much more concern for flesh and blood.

Bill
Bill

"Life's tough.It's even tougher if you're stupid."
- John Wayne

" We hang petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office."
- Aesop

Bob Hawley
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 44882
Tractors Owned: !949 Farmall Cub

Postby Bob Hawley » Tue Mar 08, 2005 7:26 pm

Rudi, It's good to see that you are back on line again. Sounds like your family has been taking good care of you. I hope you continue to improve. Good luck! Bob
Bob Hawley

Return to “Farmall Cub”