This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

zenith carb

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
mbrowne
10+ Years
10+ Years

zenith carb

Postby mbrowne » Fri Mar 18, 2005 8:56 am

Would anyone have some pictures of the throttle hook up and kick down linkage when using a zenith carb.

Please help!

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Fri Mar 18, 2005 9:42 am

Throttle hook up is the same other than you may have to bend the rod a little to clear the front of the motor block. Not sure what you mean by kick down linkage, since a cub doesn't have an automatic transmission, unless you are referring to the choke.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

mbrowne
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby mbrowne » Fri Mar 18, 2005 9:55 am

Sorry,

I am use to a Dodge Cummins engine that I put in a Ford Bronco, with an automatic tranny. Never did work so I went with a 5 speed.

I should have said, the governor linkage as well as the throttle.

George Willer
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 43420
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: zenith carb

Postby George Willer » Fri Mar 18, 2005 10:11 am

mbrowne wrote:Would anyone have some pictures of the throttle hook up and kick down linkage when using a zenith carb.

Please help!

For the choke linkage, remove the choke and reassemble it with the shaft the opposite way (with the lever on the engine side). Install the IH lever so it points straight down when the choke is open. Then it should install on the tractor just as the IH carburetor was.
George Willer
http://gwill.net

The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog. Ambrose Bierce

Return to “Farmall Cub”