need pictures of pennington mower

Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:52 pm

i need pictures of a pennington mower, tm's site helps somewhat, what does the mule drive ,idlers, pto pulley,, rockshaft arm, and all related guards thanks all for help on this

Re: need pictures of pennington mower

Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:16 pm

I can have some photos for you on Monday. (they're on my computer @ work) I have modified the PO's mule drive & brackets, so that I can have a functioning fast hitch. (in fact, I'm not sure what the mule drive I'm using is for)
Seems to work well, anyhow.
Regards,
Stan

P.S. I don't know what the guards look like either, as there are none on mine. I suspect were ran over too many times when installing. If you're wanting to restore to original, mines not a good example.

Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:35 pm

i can wait till mon thanks

Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:04 am

ttt

Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:32 am

I found these searching the site for Pennington. My Lo-Boy came with a Pennington deck but I've since replaced it. It had a drawbar with the pulleys and channel mounts attached.

Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:33 am

Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:02 am

Here's some pics of drives and lift mechanism as installed on my "64 LowBoy. (In her working clothes)
This is my second try this morning, so I'll try to upload one at a time.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:08 am

Here is a look unmounted, and one of the mule drive & purpose-built mounts. Keep in mind that the mule drive here did not come as part of the mower, but was "outsourced"..hehe
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:17 am

In regards to the mounts, I merely copied the original bracket (without the cross brace) and attached. After running it a year, I find that all the holes need re-positioned forward & up. They were not in the correct position on the original brackets. (easy fix, but have to remove FH mounts to do it, not shown in the above photo) That's a job for the fall, when It's not so hot out.
P.S. PO installed the super size backrest. (uncle)