Lost Post

Thu Apr 07, 2005 10:19 am

Yesterday I noticed a post by a new member to the forum, I thought it was "Tractors0130", but I may have been mistaken. The post was in reference to a Howard Rotovator -- seems now I cannot find it. Was I dreaming??? or does the post actually exist.

Help :!: :oops: :roll: :D

Thu Apr 07, 2005 10:30 am

Different forum???

Thu Apr 07, 2005 10:33 am

Rudi I remember a recent Howard Rotovator post that I thought was originated by bossman Dennis but I cant find it either. :shock:

Thu Apr 07, 2005 10:34 am

Hi Rudi

I got e-mail saying I was waching that post and when I clicked on the link it could not find it.

You are receiving this email because you are watching the topic, "Howard Rotavator L28" at Farmall Cub. This topic has received a reply since your last visit. You can use the following link to view the replies made, no more notifications will be sent until you visit the topic.

http://farmallcub.com/phpBB2/viewtopic. ... 5665#45665

Thu Apr 07, 2005 10:39 am

8) Well Cowboy from the results of your post it appears that it has been deleted for whatever reason. Was it on the forsale/wanted forum and got timed out :?:

Thu Apr 07, 2005 11:03 am

I actually responded to the post and then later couldn't find it no-weres.

Thu Apr 07, 2005 11:26 am

Apparently it has been deleted by him or someone else. Couldn't find it using search. it was stating that he had placed a cub with Rotovator for sale on Ebay. Ebay post is
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... %3AIT&rd=1

Thu Apr 07, 2005 12:31 pm

Long story - short. In an attempt to move the post advertizing the item for sale to the proper forum the entire thread ended up getting deleted. I notified Dennis last night. Sorry - I'm a klutz!

We forgive you

Thu Apr 07, 2005 3:14 pm

:) If the only thing that goes wrong "HERE" is a dropped post once in awhile we have NO REASON to complain or bite the hand that keeps this place running smoothly. :)
Keep up the good work...

Thu Apr 07, 2005 6:03 pm

K, you is forgiven :!: :roll: :D You ain't the first .. ask me ok.. actually DON'T ASK OK :!: :roll: :oops: :roll:

I got an email from the originator, and I requested he repost - part to the for sale/wanted and part to the main forum. I hope he will :idea: It was an excellent thread and one I had a lot of interest in. :D

Thu Apr 07, 2005 10:01 pm

Bad dog :!: :!: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8)

Thu Apr 07, 2005 10:08 pm

Actually, the fella that sent me the original question about the Howard Rotavator is selling it on ebay: