Kroil express is painted

Sat Apr 09, 2005 4:16 pm

Three LONG weeks since I purched this fine little tractor from our very own John #$%^ Cub owner, finially after many hours of stripping and sandblasting cussing and throwing my little fits.....IT'S PAINTED :!: :!: :{_}:

This will be my LAST tractor, WELL, unless I find a Fordson or an old John Deere model A or B. :lol:

Now the easy part of putting it all back together. Now I must start on the Woods deck and front blade.

John

Sat Apr 09, 2005 4:48 pm

Looks good, but I sure thought I heard you sya it was going to stauy looking the smae as it was when you got it... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Apr 09, 2005 7:09 pm

Looks as if he apprenticing to Ralph for doing things Quickly and nice.

Bill

Sat Apr 09, 2005 7:24 pm

looks like a red paint bomb went off :P
perty i can smell the fresh Paint LOOKIN GOOD

Sat Apr 09, 2005 8:12 pm

Dang it all, even a guy with a full-time job lapped me.

If I had a tail it would be between my legs!

Looks AWESOME JN!

Sat Apr 09, 2005 8:24 pm

VERY NICE :!: :!: :!:

What did the monkey say when the man cut off his tail :?:

It won't be long now :!: :lol:

Sat Apr 09, 2005 8:32 pm

DAD-GUMMET .... Am I going to be the only one here with rusty cubs :?:

:( :cry:

Sat Apr 09, 2005 8:44 pm

Ron L wrote:DAD-GUMMET .... Am I going to be the only one here with rusty cubs :?:

Cheer up, Ron! I'll always have Scruffy. :D :D Of course I have a few others ready for someone to paint for me, since I can't do it any more.

Sat Apr 09, 2005 8:53 pm

Thanks George. I forgot about "Scruffy" :) Coarse, you have enough pretty ones, those others can wait......... Need some workers, too :D

Sat Apr 09, 2005 9:09 pm

Don't worry, I have a rusty one that I use on a regular basis, and it will probably stay that way for a while.

Sat Apr 09, 2005 9:30 pm

Ron L wrote:DAD-GUMMET .... Am I going to be the only one here with rusty cubs :?:

I got you covered.

I thought about posting over on the other thread my answer to "HOW MANY COATS OF PRIMER AND PAINT DO YOU GUYS USE??"

I usually go with 0 of each.

Sat Apr 09, 2005 9:47 pm

John *.?-!.* cub owner wrote:Looks good, but I sure thought I heard you sya it was going to stauy looking the smae as it was when you got it... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I said that John, hummmmmmmm I just don't remember saying that for some reason.

OKAY I confess, I wasn't planning on doing a thing to it, but dang you go to all the trouble taking the hood off why not take a few extra steps :?: I had to split it anyway to stick in the new TOB.

I just didn't like the shade of RED that John P. had on it, it was UGLY, LOL! It's NOT a professional looking paint job, but it's not bad if I do say so myself. Almost to nice to take out and get all scratched and nicked, but it's a tractor afterall.

John