Sun Apr 10, 2005 5:10 pm

Here is Number Thirteen serial 193734
which makes it a 1956 :roll:

Sun Apr 10, 2005 5:25 pm

where do you find these thing. :P

Sun Apr 10, 2005 5:34 pm

Big dog got a locator 8)
others put homming devices :twisted:
Me I got this here calling thingy kinda like a duck call only it calls in cubs :arrow: on a trailer or Rollback i gotta tune it a little all it's been callin in is those Red ones :wink:

Sun Apr 10, 2005 6:08 pm

Ralph,

Nice find! Fast hitch, Lights, all 4 weights, complete stainless emblems, and straight hood and grille. Looks like you'll be restoring again. How does it run? :D

Well, you finally done it... we're tied at 13. You better go get another before you restore the 56. :D :D :D

Sun Apr 10, 2005 7:16 pm

Great Find! Ralphy...You da man................Oh Baby, that's going to look nice. Nothing unlucky as that one

Sun Apr 10, 2005 7:17 pm

George
This one has been welded on on the front spindle housings the lower Rad housing has been welded in two places.
The hood and tank appear good but at the front where the doglegs attachit is in need of serious repair .
the fast hitch has had things welded on it in 3 places it was not broke they just welded brackets on it for some reason that must have made sense to a previous owner .
The motor runs good and sems to have plenty of power .
I bought it for the implements i got with the deal and the value of the ss emblems and multi bar grille.
Thank You Sir
You are still the MAN
I have or have had 13 but you Got 13
I only have 5 at the present

Ralph

Sun Apr 10, 2005 7:54 pm

Ralph:

You are fast unseating Big Dog with the Cub Locator Beacon bragging rights :lol: :!: :lol: Wow! Where are you finding all of these nice Cubbies :?:
gonna be a project or is it going to be part

Sun Apr 10, 2005 8:29 pm

This one is too nice to not puff it out!

Mon Apr 11, 2005 6:19 am

Hey Ralph...I GOT THE SAME CALL :lol: ...BUT, all I git ta come in are MALLARDS :cry: ! (I must not have her tuned right!) :oops: .

GREAT lookin '56...I'll bet you yer gonna make her a KEEPER :D ! Let's see...it'll take ya 2 days ta paint her... 1 day ta dry...WE'LL hope ta see FINISHED PHOTOS in less than a week's time Ralph :wink: !