This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

hand crank

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Steve Woods
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 34705
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: hand crank

Postby Steve Woods » Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:59 am

I found these yinyl clad clamps at the local Ace Hardware for the battery cables. But I had a problem with the rear crank clip because someone at some time a cut away part of the floor pan where that clip once was. I'm guessing they had the cables routed up through that way once. So I mounted my crank completely different. The other way looked like it would interfere with the heel of my foot when clutching anyway. Oh, and thanks again Barnyard Bill for the crank. It looks and works great.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Scrivet
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 63664

Re: hand crank

Postby Scrivet » Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:05 pm

Steve Woods wrote:......... The other way looked like it would interfere with the heel of my foot when clutching anyway.......
My thought as well. On the one tractor I keep a crank on I put it in the clips like it should be but rotate the handle up onto the torque tube just in front of the steering wheel post. The clips hold it there and it's not laying across the middle of the platform.

Return to “Farmall Cub”