This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Hydraulic Connecting Rod Bushing

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Harold R
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 71203
Tractors Owned: 1948,55, and 56 Farmall Cubs.
Circle of Safety: Y

Hydraulic Connecting Rod Bushing

Postby Harold R » Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:05 am

It appears that the hydraulic connecting rod bushing, part # 352007r1 is no longer available. Does anybody have a source for these or a size that can be bought that may fit with a little machining? Not a part that gets replaced very often, so maybe why they're not carried anymore. :?

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Bob McCarty
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 80501
Tractors Owned: Cubs, MH Pony, Shaw, Allis G, 1934 Silver King, JD LA and LI, Gibson D, David Bradley Tri-Trac

Re: Hydraulic Connecting Rod Bushing

Postby Bob McCarty » Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:34 am

Harold, I had a block on the work table that was easy to get to. This is what I measured:
shaft OD= .685"
bushing ID= .690" (11/16"= .6875, and I would guess that's what the bushing ID originally was)
bushing OD - I'm not comfortable with the measurements I got here, but if you assumed the bushing was 1/16" thick, the bushing OD would be .6875 + .1250= .8125" (13/16")

If you google the ID on eBay lots of choices come up (11/16 ID by 7/8" OD seems to be fairly common). Mcmaster-Carr, Grainger, Fastenal, etc. may also have them. I'm sure your dad could shave or ream anything close to fit your unit.

Bob

Edit: when you remove the old bushing you can get an accurate OD measurement.
"We don't need to think more,
we need to think differently."
-Albert Einstein

Harold R
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 71203
Tractors Owned: 1948,55, and 56 Farmall Cubs.

Re: Hydraulic Connecting Rod Bushing

Postby Harold R » Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:34 pm

Thanks Bob....that helped immensely. That will teach me to loan my calipers out. :cry:

Return to “Farmall Cub”