This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

hdy lines for the 1000 loader

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Jerry56
10+ Years
10+ Years

hdy lines for the 1000 loader

Postby Jerry56 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:08 pm

It's been a while but I'm trying to get my loader hooked up finally....I bought new hoses a while back, 3/8 hoses with male ends. When I went to put them on I fine they won't fit...female ends would have helped on the cylinder ends....but on the valve there is an "o" ring...what do I need to get to make these lines work. I really need to use these hoses because I can't affordto go get all new ones....again. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Jerry
The best of what's left

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

tst
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 12514
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: hdy lines for the 1000 loader

Postby tst » Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:44 pm

Take a look at surplus center on line, they have tons of hydraulic fittings and adapters, in their catalog it has a nice chart explaining sizes and what the descriptions mean, I also just bought adapters from sloan express and they were pretty cheap, also on line
Tim

Jerry56
10+ Years
10+ Years

Re: hdy lines for the 1000 loader

Postby Jerry56 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:17 pm

Thanks,...now does anybody know what size the spool valve connections are....SAE.4m...6m...8m...just what I need...just not sure what size.
The best of what's left

Return to “Farmall Cub”