This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Finally Got pics up of my girl

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
AL Farmall Boy
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 35630
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Finally Got pics up of my girl

Postby AL Farmall Boy » Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:45 am

Wont' he just have some extra peices if they aren't for a Fast hitch? I thought the cultivators were all the same, but for a Fast Hitch, you wouldn't need the rear toolbar brackets, nor would you need the rear horizontal bar at the top. Is that correct?
Regards,
Chase
205-368-5339
ihfarmallrtr@gmail.com

:tractor: Follow my page "Alabama Tractor Pickers" on YouTube & Facebook! :tractor:

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Jim Becker
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 55319

Postby Jim Becker » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:18 am

AL Farmall Boy wrote:Wont' he just have some extra peices if they aren't for a Fast hitch? I thought the cultivators were all the same, but for a Fast Hitch, you wouldn't need the rear toolbar brackets, nor would you need the rear horizontal bar at the top. Is that correct?

Close but not quite. The part at the top of the rear pressure rods has a smaller hole in the Fast-Hitch version. That can be handled with a pair of bushings. The bigger problem is on the left front. The pressure rod for the universal mounting frame was modified on later machines so there would still be a place to attach the lift rod for the Fast-Hitch. If you happen to have a later non-FH cultivator, it would have the modified pressure rod. If you have an earlier cultivator, you need the later part.

AL Farmall Boy
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby AL Farmall Boy » Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:59 pm

Very good information to know! I will have to do some image searches to check out the differences.
Regards,
Chase
205-368-5339
ihfarmallrtr@gmail.com

:tractor: Follow my page "Alabama Tractor Pickers" on YouTube & Facebook! :tractor:

Boss Hog
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 23962
eBay ID: dmb2613

Postby Boss Hog » Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:55 pm

I have posted the 3 different types
IN GOD WE TRUST
All others pay cash
Boss Hog
Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely byJohn Emerich Edward Dalberg

Boss Hog
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 23962
eBay ID: dmb2613

Postby Boss Hog » Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:14 pm

IN GOD WE TRUST
All others pay cash
Boss Hog
Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely byJohn Emerich Edward Dalberg

AL Farmall Boy
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby AL Farmall Boy » Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:15 pm

Gotcha!! Yep....I believe I have a few of those pressure rods. Now I know how they attach! THANKS~!
Regards,
Chase
205-368-5339
ihfarmallrtr@gmail.com

Return to “Farmall Cub”