Plowing Video

Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:19 am

Hello All,

Still working on hand controls. In the meantime work must go on. Here is Josephine doing some plowing as we get prep the soil for an orchard.

[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6Jd_G3zB2l0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

[youtube]http://youtu.be/6Jd_G3zB2l0[/youtube]

Last edited by Tubby Creek Farm on Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Plowing Video

Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:28 am

Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:30 am

Thanks Dave

What am I doing wrong?

Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:43 am

Only put the video number in the youtube brackets.

Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:00 am

Wow that’s plowing well for a sod field! Around here the tractor really shakes when plowing especially in a field that hasn’t been plowed before.

Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:20 am

Plowing equals chicken treats.

Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:45 am

Tubby Creek Farm wrote:Hello All,

Still working on hand controls. In the meantime work must go on.

Nice work. The ultimate hand control would be a remote control system like the railroaders use to make trains in the yard. That would be the bomb!

Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:36 pm

Glad you were able to see the code for the video. That Cub of yours and your other half did real good plowing. Sure rolls over nicely :D

Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:43 pm

Nice video... the cub sure turned the sod nicely! One question, did you have to adjust the depth control lever at the beginning of each furrow as in these two videos? I didn't think that adjustment that frequently was necessary...

Neat working cub!!

Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:45 pm

I saw the video earlier so decided to go plow some myself. Had a hard time videoing myself while i was plowing, so no pics

Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:11 pm

Nice job !
What kind of orchard Apple, pear, peach ?
What kind (name of varieties will be going in)?

Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:00 am

OliverFarmall wrote:Nice job !
What kind of orchard Apple, pear, peach ?
What kind (name of varieties will be going in)?

We will be planting one row of blueberries, and two rows of blackberries and muscadines. Not sure about varieties yet

Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:13 am

Another view