This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

grilles

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Yogie
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 25271
eBay ID: yogiefisher
Tractors Owned: 37 John Deere A
63 Farmall Cub
53 Farmall Cub
56 Farmall Cub
IH 140
Massey 165 & 250
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: grilles

Postby Yogie » Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:31 pm

I don't see a thing saying they are for sale either or any reason they should have been moved from the main cub forum.
Maybe they should have been moved to the collectors section... :roll:
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Rob in NH
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 03848
eBay ID: panelbeata
Tractors Owned: 1947 circle cub
1950 cub demonstrator
1957 cub
1967 cub

Postby Rob in NH » Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:58 pm

i know they were not for sale, i fixed them.

Former Member
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Former Member » Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:45 pm

It does get frustrating when stuff gets moved when there is 0 reason for it. Just because we sell stuff, does not mean we should not be able to post ANYTHING without it being moved, cause not everything is for sale.

I know those grilles are going on Hogwaller cubs, cause he won't even sell me one of em, and I have asked.

It was obvious he was bragging on Robs work. Rob is a paint and body man. They were twisted and bent, and now look like new.

At least you should be given the opportunity, or be asked if stuff is going to be FOR SALE, before the post is Judiciously moved.

Super A
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 28521
Tractors Owned: Collector of Super As, Corn Pickers, and a buncha other junk. Even a Cub now and then...

Postby Super A » Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:17 am

I love this forum and have great respect for the ones that run it, but this is a classic example of a too-itchy moderator finger! Anyone that took the time to actually read Boss's post should be able to see these grilles are not for sale.

Boss, I would go straight to the top and tell Dennis you want it moved back. As it stands now someone looking for a grille will read it only to have their hopes dashed....

Al
White Demo Super A Restoration Updates

Let us pray for farmers and all who prepare the soil for planting, that the seeds they sow may lead to a bountiful harvest.
Celebrating 75 years of the Super A: 1947-2022

Boss Hog
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 23962
eBay ID: dmb2613

Postby Boss Hog » Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:35 am

Al they have been worrying the ______ out of me trying to buy them . Thanks for the thoughts
IN GOD WE TRUST
All others pay cash
Boss Hog
Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely byJohn Emerich Edward Dalberg

Chris D
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 23027

Postby Chris D » Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:34 am

Glad to see it back :). I hate when stuff gets moved. This is the main forum I look thru and if it deals with a cub then I'd say it's good to be here :mrgreen:

Chris D
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Chris D » Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:37 am

And yet it still seems like a link to the ad in the for sale section rather than the actual post. :?

tmays
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 39154
Tractors Owned: 1969 Farmall Cub
1952 Cub
1942 Farmall H

Postby tmays » Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:42 am

Chris D wrote:Glad to see it back :). I hate when stuff gets moved. This is the main forum I look thru and if it deals with a cub then I'd say it's good to be here :mrgreen:

Post isn't "back". It was moved to for sale forum and its still there
Thomas

Chris D
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Chris D » Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:49 am

Post shows on my computer still in the regular cub forum, however it is more less just a link sort a speak to the main thread that is still located in the premium for sale ad section for no reason. The thread in the regular cub forum just shows a funny looking icon beside it with an arrow on it I guess illustrating a link to somewhere else. Actually this morning there are quite a few threads with the same icon beside the title. Something strange is going on here lol

Return to “Farmall Cub”