This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Touch Control Lever Pivot Swap

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
lazyuniondriver
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 44134
Tractors Owned: 1949 & 1951 Farmall Cubs

Several Snapper Garden Tractors
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Touch Control Lever Pivot Swap

Postby lazyuniondriver » Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:55 pm

I spent this afternoon grading the inside of a new building with my plow tractor featuring the modified hydraulic control lever.

What a difference! Never a moment of hesitation or thought when operating the blade. There is something that smooths out the flow of motion when it is applied in the same direction. What an unbelievable difference.

If you use your cub for grading or snow removal and have the same difficulties I had operating the hydraulics, I give this modification a very high recommendation.

I don't know what made the systems' backwards operation so difficult for me. I never forget to open the gas valve, shake hands with the shifter, or close the gas valve when I'm done, but move the hydraulic lever in the right direction the first time? Never happened.
"HAVE ALL YOUR DELIVERIES MADE BY UNION DRIVERS"

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Farmall Cub”