had an oops today

Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:49 pm

i was mowing today and the grass had dew on it and this is what happened. Image

Re: had an oops today

Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:05 pm

Are you sure you didn't just doze off in the warm sunshine? :lol:

Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:11 pm

Looks like you went with the speedy method of making that "new" gate opening you were planning. Never admit a mistake, so what if you planned the gate after you got the tractor stopped.

Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:29 pm

shocking

Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:58 pm

Seeing how it is still September,are you "safe"????? Sliding is only good in baseball in Septrmber!!!! Not good on tractors!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: WOW!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: Kevin :twisted: :twisted:

Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:08 am

Cub 1 Fence 0

Hope your OK, CUb looks no worse for wear

Later

Hank

Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:52 am

That will get you awake in a hurry, hope all is well. Oh and one thing SIDE HILL not up and down hill :lol:

Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:57 am

Looks like minnimal damage if any , and we ae glad for that... Is that the Cub you recently finished redoing? :D :D :D

Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:02 am

That is a pretty Cub!!!

Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:08 am

What were you doing with DEW? I had ICE, on my tractor seat, yesterday morning! Ed

Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:16 am

Rob, at least you hit something easily repairable and not real expensive.

Boss Hog wrote:Oh and one thing SIDE HILL not up and down hill

David, I was always taught the opposite to prevent a roll over.

Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:32 am

Ouch hope the cub paint job survived.

Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:38 am

Hey Panelbeater looks like we will have to change your name to Fencebeater :{_}: Nice aim though missed both posts. Glad you and the cub are not hurt :{_}:

Billy

Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:27 am

Wow glad you did not get hurt. Good thing it was the fence and not that tree just over the hood in background. :( :( :( :(

Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:43 am

redfin, it is the cub i did over. it only has two nicks on the yellow part of the grille, the gas tank had some marks but polished out and the gas cap doesnt shut tight any more.i'm happy with the way the paint survived with just the two nicks. i'll wait for the lawn to dry completely next time instead of rushing to get it done