This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

IH #10 Utility Trailer Decals

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
jlmason81
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 75126
eBay ID: jlmason81

IH #10 Utility Trailer Decals

Postby jlmason81 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:17 pm

Guys,

I talked to a local guy today about copying the original decals off my trailer tailgate. He stated that he could do it in vinyl just as the original. Before I get them made for me I wanted to see if anyone else had any interest in them as well. Please let me know if you are interested in the thread in the For Sale Cubs forum - IH #10 Utility Trailer Decals only.

Also, any critiques on the way it should be made would be appreciated. Thanks.

Jeff
Attachments
photo.JPG

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

camptonih
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 00000
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: IH #10 Utility Trailer Decals

Postby camptonih » Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:09 am

Jeff,
I have the same model trailer. I wonder if the year of make changes the decals. Mine is not quite the same. That being said.
These trailers are the most durable I have ever seen. I haul all of my fire wood and anything else that needs to be moved.Good luck with your's
Matt
Attachments
barn6 061.jpg
barn6 056.jpg

Jim Becker
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 55319

Postby Jim Becker » Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:52 pm

Yes, from the WHS archives:

jlmason81
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby jlmason81 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:59 pm

Jim,

That is a really nice original trailer! Where on earth did you find it? I am glad to see that I'm not crazy by thinking they were originally all white. The WHS Archives states that the tongue and wheels where 901 white and the rest was 2150 red. Thank you for posting. I am sure I can get both style numbers if you are interested. I am having them made mainly for Mike Mueller and 1 for myself to just keep. I prefer to keep my trailer just like it is even with the rust and rot so I will probably not use the decals.

Jeff

Jim Becker
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 55319

Postby Jim Becker » Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:25 pm

I don't have one. Like the decals, the colors were likely to have changed over time. Sometimes, you need to look carefully at "all machines" or works specific paint decisions to get the whole story.

jlmason81
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby jlmason81 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:36 pm

I thought you had posted the pics. I was looking at the reply's via my iphone.

Jeff

camptonih
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 00000

Postby camptonih » Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:46 pm

Jeff,
I found this trailer about twenty minutes from my house. Flat tires but tilted up so there was no water or snow sitting in it. I had to chop away at the trunk of a tree to move it from the roots that had grown around the tailgate. It has no rot on it just surface rust. The trailer is all original, the underside is all white with the tailgate chains intact. As for the decals I would not use them either. This is a total work horse that I will not paint and is stored inside . I do take it to the New England Power of The Red and we use it there to haul any and everything. Looks good behind a cub or bn.
Matt

jlmason81
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby jlmason81 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:43 pm

Camptonih,

I would love to see more pictures. My tailgate as some metal missing and the bed has some rot as well. It was found about 30 min from my house in a barn.

Jeff

Return to “Farmall Cub”