This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Crescent Forge Plow Parts Available

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
grasser
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 46725
Tractors Owned: '47 Cub
'77 IH Cub
'49 Farmall C w/trip bucket loader
Dad's WD-45
Circle of Safety: Y

Crescent Forge Plow Parts Available

Postby grasser » Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:22 pm

I have been in contact with the folks handling left over inventory at Crescent Forge.
I have spoken for a couple NOS 0552 plow shares for my 193 plows and several landslide heels as well.
The production equipment is moving from IL to another state and these parts may or may not be put back into production, but as of right now these aren't currently being produced (anywhere) that I know of.
There are a total of 5 of the 0552 shares (this is the single piece point, not just a blade).

If there's interest here, I may take all 5 of the shares and a few extra heels.
I'm not sure of the price yet (still waiting for shipping costs), but I think the shares will be around $100 and the heels $15 or so.

I apologize if this should've been in the For Sale section, but I'm looking at this more as a way to help some fellow cubbers get their hands on some impossible to find parts than as a way to make a few bucks, and I need to let my contact know ASAP.

Justin
Justin

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Bill E Bob
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 74070
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Crescent Forge Plow Parts Available

Postby Bill E Bob » Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:18 pm