This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

INTERNATIONAL 1000 LOADER WITH REAR FAST HITCH

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
evielboweviel
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 43130
eBay ID: evilboweviel

INTERNATIONAL 1000 LOADER WITH REAR FAST HITCH

Postby evielboweviel » Sat Apr 30, 2005 9:07 pm

INTERNATIONAL 1000 LOADER WITH REAR FAST HITCH currently mounted on a Lowboy. Looks like the fast hitch will move over to my 76 regular cub along with the loader. Anybody done this change and am I overlooking something.
Ron

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Bigdog
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 43113
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Bigdog » Sat Apr 30, 2005 9:11 pm

Ron, I believe some of the brackets for the fast hitch are different between the lo-boy and the regular cub.
Bigdog
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

My wife says I don't listen to her. - - - - - - - - Or something like that!

http://www.cubtug.com

Jim Becker
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 55319

Postby Jim Becker » Sat Apr 30, 2005 9:28 pm

The loader should move OK between the Lo-Boy and standard Cub. The muffler and headlight brackets are the same. The hoses should be the same length. Hydraulic by-pass block is the same.

Moving a Fast-Hitch between the two tractor models is out of the question. There are probably more different parts than same parts.

evielboweviel
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby evielboweviel » Sun May 01, 2005 8:22 am

I have always heard that. However this one has the drawbar mount to the loader frame. The rockshaft mounts to the top of the rear end where the standard rear rockshaft mounts(3 bolts triangular pattern) and to the two bolts where the standard seat mounts(has a deluxe seat). This is what makes me wonder if it will interchange.

Bigdog I will bring it to you as it is still on the trailer or will buy you lunch one day in Pickerington if you stop by and look at it.
Ron

Matt Kirsch
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 14559

Postby Matt Kirsch » Mon May 02, 2005 2:46 pm

Did you get the zinc green chromate one off Ebay? I was looking at that one and almost bid on it... Probably would have if I could have gotten to the seller's place before he left. A steal at $2300, if only for the loader.

I'm with Jim. The Fast Hitch isn't going to work. It's not the top that's different. It's the bottom. The top still pivots off the transmission and seat mount, but the bottom... That's a whole different animal.

I'm guessing you just bought the tractor for the loader and Fast Hitch. What're you gonna do with the rest?

evielboweviel
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby evielboweviel » Mon May 02, 2005 7:33 pm

I will have bigdog look at the unit some time soon.
The lower part mounts to the loader frame only and does not attach to the axle housings in any way.
I bought it for the loader to put on my 76 cub and intended to sell the fasthitch, one point finish mower seperately. Planned on putting a belly mower under the lowboy and painting it before selling it as a unit.
The fast hitch will not mount to a tractor without a 1000 loader unless there are some extra pieces bought to make it work.
I thought if this was a rare combo of loader and fast hitch I would sell it to a collector for Wenger's price for a loader only. However if not then I will hang the loader fast hitch combo on my 76 reg cub and sell the worksaver three point hitch off of it. The more I look at the one point the more I think I will like it a lot better than the three point.
I got to believing that since the cub loader only picks up 550 lbs that it was not worth having to use, forgetting all the work I did with it. Sold mine and regretted it ever since. Now have one once more and if it is not collectable then will not feel the least bit bad about mounting it on my 76 reg cub and using it, it sure was handy when I had it before.
Ron

beaconlight
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 10314

Postby beaconlight » Mon May 02, 2005 8:54 pm

Lots of luck with it Ron. A loader comes in real handy. I have a bigger one than a cub one. They sure are handy.

Bill
Bill

"Life's tough.It's even tougher if you're stupid."
- John Wayne

" We hang petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office."
- Aesop

evielboweviel
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby evielboweviel » Tue May 03, 2005 5:42 am

Thanks Bill
I have access to all sizes of loaders up to a Cat with 5 or 6 yd bucket. However the cub is so little and light that you can go places with it and do things without tearing anything up. Besides I like driving the cub's
Ron

Return to “Farmall Cub”