IH Engine Hour Meter

Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:53 pm

Thanks to a fellow forum member I am now the new owner of this NOS Engine Hour Meter. I think I will keep it NOS. Does anyone have one of these on their Cubs?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: IH Engine Hour Meter

Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:31 pm

Nice!

Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:43 pm

I have one on my high wide cub. I restored the gauge. I also have the switch on the oil pressure gauge but I could use a wiring diagram. My gauge was mounted on the steering post. I'll get some pics posted.

Gary

Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:48 pm

Any chance you could scan that red book and send it to Rudi so he can put it on the server? Where does the unit bolt on to?
More pics would be great. Nice addition for a Cub. Thanks for sharing.

Edit: Found this pic, but its mounted on the post rather than next to the clutch pedal. Gary's ???

Another post from 2008 had this one:

2007 post had this pic: Would a driver kick it in the position?

Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:29 am

Really interesting, I didn't know they had a factory one. I have seen 'odometer' looking ones mounted on the side of the hood on state tractors.

Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:59 am

[quote="Redcub"]Any chance you could scan that red book and send it to Rudi so he can put it on the server? Where does the unit bolt on to?
More pics would be great. Nice addition for a Cub. Thanks for sharing.

Edit: Found this pic, but its mounted on the post rather than next to the clutch pedal. Gary's ???

That's exactly what I have and how it looks now. That cub is in storage and I won't be near it for a few weeks.

Here is how it started

Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:59 pm

Here are two more meters that I have outside the one I listed on ebay. Sorry, the other dampner and brackets are in the garage.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.