Cub Cutaway tractor

Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:28 pm

Does anyone know how many cub cutaway tractor where made? Were there other models made?
I thought I saw one at red power on year, can't remember where?
How rare would one be? oldiron29

Re: Cub Cutaway tractor

Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:32 pm

Tim Wheat, of the Florida chapter of IHC, thinks there was 5 made. The chapter has one and will display it at the Flywheelers show this year.

Re: Cub Cutaway tractor

Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:42 pm

That must be where I saw it at the flywheels show 4 years ago. would there be any collectabilty for one? What would it be worth> or not much cause it's not a running tractor. oldiron29

Re: Cub Cutaway tractor

Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:45 pm

I would love to have one but I don't know about the value.

Re: Cub Cutaway tractor

Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:16 pm

brichter wrote:I would love to have one but I don't know about the value.

Billy Ray, bring one of your Cubs to DSCF and by time Raymond and I get done with it you'll be headed home with your very own Cut away Cub. :D

Re: Cub Cutaway tractor

Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:43 pm

In the movie "Inside Harvester" from 1953, you get a few glimpses of a cut-away Super C. So there were at least two models.

Al

Re: Cub Cutaway tractor

Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:59 pm

Barnyard wrote:Billy Ray, bring one of your Cubs to DSCF and by time Raymond and I get done with it you'll be headed home with your very own Cut away Cub. :D

:lol: I'll bring plenty of extra cutoff wheels!

Re: Cub Cutaway tractor

Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:17 pm

RaymondDurban wrote:
Barnyard wrote:Billy Ray, bring one of your Cubs to DSCF and by time Raymond and I get done with it you'll be headed home with your very own Cut away Cub. :D

:lol: I'll bring plenty of extra cutoff wheels!


I have a couple of 6" grinders you can use. :{_}:

Re: Cub Cutaway tractor

Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:48 pm

Roy, Don't you also have a sledge and torch? :mrgreen:

Bob

Re: Cub Cutaway tractor

Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:24 pm

Yes sir, Bob! Sure do. I bet between us all, we can make a real "show" piece out of that baby. :lol:

Re: Cub Cutaway tractor

Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:03 am

There are also ford 9n cutaway tractors

Kirk