This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

i Wish i knew where this was?

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Johnk454
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 36303
Tractors Owned: !
'52 Cub
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: i Wish i knew where this was?

Postby Johnk454 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:06 pm

From a few clues in that individual's pictures, I would guess they were located in or around Loudoun County, VA.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

AL Farmall Boy
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 35630

Postby AL Farmall Boy » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:26 pm

Keep diggin' guys!! See what a little research yeilds. Maybe you can figure out how to contact the owner to see if it sold or not!
Regards,
Chase
205-368-5339
ihfarmallrtr@gmail.com

:tractor: Follow my page "Alabama Tractor Pickers" on YouTube & Facebook! :tractor:

Scrivet
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 63664

Postby Scrivet » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:23 pm

Johnk454 wrote:From a few clues in that individual's pictures, I would guess they were located in or around Loudoun County, VA.

Since the tag for the photo is Waterford that's a pretty good guess. Frankly it's a little scary at the amount of information freely placed on the web. From the 803 photos in this account you can get a pretty good profile of this person. Picture's of I'd guess his wife and daughter, (who just graduated and from what college). I'd say he's a Nationals fan as well as travels to interesting places including a recent trip to the White House among many others. They have a couple Corgis and oh yeah, a lot of his pictures have the location they were taken embedded so you can click and they will take you right to the location on the map where they were taken. Switch to the satellite view and the house and grounds looks like the same place as in the pictures. Right click gets you an approximate address. Street view on Google of the address shows he has a dark green mailbox but I can't make out anything on it. Sorry, no Cub showing on any views, but it was probably out back and is under some trees.

brichter
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 32449
eBay ID: Kinardhippy
Skype Name: Billy.Ray.Richter

Postby brichter » Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:16 pm

I can tell you the tractor was GIVEN to a man in Charlotte, NC who drove to Virginia to pick it up.
If you're gonna dream or steal, do it BIG

The best things in life aren't things.
1951 Cub
1963 Corvair
lots more junk

AL Farmall Boy
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby AL Farmall Boy » Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:33 pm

Really!? You know who has this tractor and who has it now ?
Regards,
Chase
205-368-5339
ihfarmallrtr@gmail.com

:tractor: Follow my page "Alabama Tractor Pickers" on YouTube & Facebook! :tractor:

AL Farmall Boy
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby AL Farmall Boy » Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:33 pm

* had
Regards,
Chase
205-368-5339
ihfarmallrtr@gmail.com

brichter
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 32449
eBay ID: Kinardhippy
Skype Name: Billy.Ray.Richter

Postby brichter » Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:57 am

I don't know the man's name who has it now but I talked to the man who gave it to him and who posted the picture originally. He said the man came up from Charlotte to Virginia and picked up the tractor so I assume it is still in Charlotte.
If you're gonna dream or steal, do it BIG

The best things in life aren't things.
1951 Cub
1963 Corvair
lots more junk

Return to “Farmall Cub”