Switch to full style
Farmall Cub Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.

Forum rules

Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Post a reply

Its cold here and got LUCKY

Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:59 am

Cold snap in So Cal this week..I had to leave Seafoam in front yard as lawn art this week. Bought a 99 Dakota R/T as my new toy and it took the spot in the garage.. Seafoam radiator had water in it..yea I know I have owned her almost 3 years and checked it for the first time yesturday. Drained it out before it froze.
Robert (its 26 degrees here) Miller

Re: Its cold here and got LUCKY

Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:26 am

26? That's hot!! High of 11 here today!!! Looking forward to some warm weather this weekend when it gets up into the 40's!!
Glad you cought it before damage occurred!

Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:27 am

Antifreeze is a good thing :D

Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:52 pm

In Bakersfield?? Dang!!!

As far as the antifreeze - it's not just antifreeze, but also corrosion inhibitor. Too many folks forget how important that is.

Dakota R/T - nice. Just got a handmedown Dakota ext cab sport that I'm learning how to work on. 1,000,000 miles of GM in the driveway and a Dodge...
We went from 70 to 25 overnight - the doors froze shut on the truck and took two of us and a pry bar to get the doors open...

Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:05 pm

was 67 here yesterday. now its 29 with a sea of mud everywhere.

Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:57 pm

Hit 60 degrees, here, today. Won't last! Rudi is shipping down some Canadian air. Ed

Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:46 pm

And at no extra charge Ed :big smile:

Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:26 pm

Rudi was generous with his Canadian air, and kept us in the loop here in the show me state too!! It was raw today!

KT
Post a reply