This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

I really hate surprises, Really, Really.

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Re: I really hate surprises, Really, Really.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:10 pm

Scrivet wrote:.......About 15 acres to mow for the Lions Park and Fairgrounds......;....
Our local Lions Club provides facilities for many private and public uses, frequently at a minimal or no cost. They host the county fair, and let their grounds be used for both practice and games for PeeWee football, little league softball, etc., in addition to local estate auctions that need a large indoor facility, reunions, wedding receptions. etc. All of the things they do charge for are done at a very low cost to the user, and I do not mind helping them out.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Jack fowler
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000

Re: I really hate surprises, Really, Really.

Postby Jack fowler » Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:30 am

Scrivet wrote:
....since the Ford has taken to chugging five gallons cans of gas and leaking hydraulic fluid and oil like the Exon Valdez and may not be ready for spring mowing

...Isn't that normal for a FORD.... :P

Return to “Farmall Cub”