This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Cub resto status

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Jdbfish
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 76502

Cub resto status

Postby Jdbfish » Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:45 pm

Getting excited! Going to pick up all the parts from the sand blaster tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully the machine shop will get the engine finished by Friday and then the work begins! Going to start putting my homemade paint booth together in the shop this evening. Fun fun fun ........I thnk

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Like-em-all
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 30134
Tractors Owned: 1948 Farmall Cub
1953 Farmall Super A
1952 Ford 8N
1958 John Deere 320S
1958 John Deere 420S
2008 John Deere 3005

Re: Cub resto status

Postby Like-em-all » Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:18 pm

I have also been considering building a paint booth -- to the point of searching for ideas. So....lots of pictures of your booth, please. Not that I would actually copy your design, heh, heh, :roll: . We would like pictures of the Cub progress also.

Bill
"One Cub leads to another..." -- old International Harvester proverb.

Jdbfish
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 76502

Re: Cub resto status

Postby Jdbfish » Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:48 pm

Will try to get some pics together. My " booth" is not really going to be a booth. I'm only going to hang some plastic to keep the overspray from getting everywhere, turn on the exhaust fans, wet the floor, and start painting. There's more to it than that of course but that's the basic plan.....

Return to “Farmall Cub”