This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

TC Issue

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
chickenfarmer
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 12865
Tractors Owned: 1949 Farmall Cub - "Edna"
*C-22 Sickle Bar
*Snowplow
*Bush Hog tow behind flail
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: TC Issue

Postby chickenfarmer » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:05 pm

Well I got it figured out. Somehow there was a lot of pressure in the unit. I opened the fill cap just to check the level of the oil to be 100% sure, and the trapped air blew out. I checked the level, put the cap back on and tried it. It worked like normal. Not sure yet what was goin on but problem solved for the short time. Thanks all for the advise and ideas, I actually dont mind having a few problems now and then because each time I do I learn new things. Thanks guys, Josh
"Whatever cranks your tractor."

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Circle of Safety: Y
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Re: TC Issue

Postby Rudi » Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:43 pm

Josh:

Glad you found the problem and thanks for letting everyone know what it was. It is an excellent way to finish off a snag. Bleeding the system is usually the best way to solve a lot of extraneous issues, sometimes the system is just full of air :lol:
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

Return to “Farmall Cub”