This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Hello from North Carolina

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
danovercash
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 28081
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Hello from North Carolina

Postby danovercash » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:03 pm

You could use a belly mount disc plow without the rear lift.
"I'd rather be a mechanic in the shop"- Henry Ford

252646 & 221525. 195897 (Gone, but not forgotten)

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Donegal Cub
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000

Re: Hello from North Carolina

Postby Donegal Cub » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:28 pm

Hi Gumby, Welcome to the world wide family of cubbers. :{_}: The guys on this forum by and large are the most helpful folk you you could ever come across. And are especially helpful to "young cubs lol :lol: " like us who are first time owners. Enjoy your cub, enjoy the guys on the forum OH!! I should mention I have first cousins(1st generation Americans) in NC. My uncle Anthony went over there and fought with the US marines in the war in Europe. Look forward to hearing from you in the forum as you work all your different implements that came with your cub.
Donegal Cub. :D

Return to “Farmall Cub”