This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

What's it worth ebay

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Dusty B
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 61736
Tractors Owned: '45 SC Case
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: What's it worth ebay

Postby Dusty B » Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:46 pm

Not ready yet to invest $500+ in power angle! Usually only change my angle once or twice - do my straight pushing, switch to angle and do drive off to side. Made finish pass on drive to clean up scraps in 3rd gear (white rock 1/8 Mi. long!). Set back to straight when it went back in shed. Can see the cab would be warmer in really cold weather if fully enclosed - M's & H's had canvas alongside hood to push heat back to driver. To each his own! Dusty B
Grandpa's '41 B
'56,,'57,'59, Cu'b
'45 C
'55 Case S
Dad's DB garden tractor
'48 DeSoto
'31 "A Coup
'79 Lincoln TC
God looks out for those of us who don't know how to look out for ourselves!

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

bythepond88
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 60073
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: What's it worth ebay

Postby bythepond88 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:42 pm

Dusty B wrote:M's & H's had canvas alongside hood to push heat back to driver.

Yes, we had a heat houser on our M. It was toasty once she warmed up, but until then you were sitting in the middle of an arctic blast.
Michael Cummings
Eddie - a 1959 International Lo-Boy named after my father in law, who who bought her new.

Return to “Farmall Cub”