This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Road Trip!

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
danovercash
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 28081
Circle of Safety: Y

Road Trip!

Postby danovercash » Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:52 pm

Ethan and I kept the cub busy for about 6 hours Saturday hauling saw logs. Ethan made 3 trips out of 7 with me. He had a great time waving and helping steer the tractor. Most of the 2+- mile round trip was on residential streets. The sawmill is indoors. The building used to belong to Robert Harrington. He made a business out of changing out used tires for new ones for NASCAR teams. Beautifull day. Downside , some -------- pulled out and passed me as I was turning left. Had to slide the tires. Guess he was to young to know hand signals. Largest log was 24" across the stump cut and 10 foot long. No problem going up hill in high gear! Several pix in phone but can't make them work on here :(
"I'd rather be a mechanic in the shop"- Henry Ford

252646 & 221525. 195897 (Gone, but not forgotten)

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Farmall Cub”