Farmall Cub Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Moderator: Team Cub
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:32 pm
- Zip Code: 22660
- Tractors Owned: 1948 Allis WD, 55 Allis G, 39 Allis B, 54 Allis C, 61 Allis D17, 64 Allis D19D, Allis 716H, and a 49 Cub
- Location: Toms Brook Va
My cub starts immediately when it's warm. However, when it's cold, it's ridiculous. Then when it does start, it misses and smokes and spits raw fuel out the exhaust for a few seconds. I'm thinking valve job? Yay or neigh? Any other suggestions? Also, boss, if you read this I apologize for not calling you yet. I've had a hectic couple of weeks. I'll try to give you a ring this weekend.
"What people need today, are cleaner minds, and dirtier fingernails."
- 5+ Years
- Posts: 157
- Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:36 am
- Zip Code: 02840
- Tractors Owned: 1949 cub "sexy-sadie", serial #86662, 189 moldboard plow, Mott, Brookfield Buzz saw, planet Jr.'s
- Location: Newport, Rhode Island
Sounds like carburetion to me.
1949 cub (sexy-sadie), 193 moldboard plow, w/notched colter, planet Jr's. By Paul
- Similar Topics
- Last post
Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:01 pm
Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:41 pm
by Ben B
Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:31 am
Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:09 am
Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:10 pm
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests